NOTE: 12/15/2013 I’m closing down the open ARC for this book. We’re days away from cover art and final processing for the manuscript. So if you are still interested in the book and did not send me a request, you’ll need to wait just a bit and buy yours via Amazon.
Come one, come all. I’m not giving away my book, but I am sending out a limited number of Advanced Reader Copies of The Big Red Buckle. This is a great story, and I’m hoping to generate some interest out in the wide world of readers, so if you would like to be the first kid on your block to lay your hands on this Sci-Fi Sports thrill ride follow the instructions below.
- Send me a request for the ARC of The Big Red Buckle. Hurry supplies are limited. You will have between December 7th and the 14th to request your copy on my dime. Be sure to include:
- Your address, email will work just fine if you want the electronic version, but if you want a physical ARC than you’ll need to include a shipping address.
- Your full name.
- Any affiliations you might have (such as a publishing house, periodical, or blog where you regularly post)
- Wait patiently, the manuscript is ready, but physical copies are not in my hands yet. If you’d rather an electronic copy you can get one as soon as the story is released.
- Read the book.
- Let me know what you thought of The Big Red Buckle. Send me an email, comment on the blog, post on any of my author pages. I’m interested in what you think.
There are only a limited number of copies I can send out into the world. You get a “free” story and I get your opinions and reviews. Remember, this is an equitable exchange.