This afternoon, when Aral and I returned from our dailies, there was a box on the step. Wow! I sure am excited about the results. I ordered twenty copies of my own book because reasons. The first of which is to send a copy to those who have helped and encouraged me along the way. Second, because I’m at least a little vain and I wanted to see it in print all on its own. And third, because I want to exchange a free read for reviews.
So here is the deal, I will mail you a free copy of my book “The Big Red Buckle” in exchange for the following.
- A blog review of my book: so you need to have a blog. It would be better if you wrote regularly and even had a few followers. Make sure to include a link to your blog and the current number of subscribers you have when you send me your email. Hoping to see some critical reviews here and you’re welcome to link back to http://feetforbrains.com as long as you don’t mind me linking to your blog.
- A summary review of “The Big Red Buckle” at Amazon.com: just asking for a paragraph or two on Amazon.
- Optional – Cross post Review on Goodreads: You don’t have to write anything new, but if you choose to post your Amazon review on Goodreads, you’d be helping me out.
- Your name and physical address (I need this to mail you a copy)
- Your blog DNS, and approximate subscription numbers
- Your Amazon alias (so I can follow up)
I will collect names and send copies out on Tuesday the 14th. My supply of free-for-review copies is limited, but apparently so is my fan base. Good luck my friends.