Just an FYI, I’ve paused Patreon’s billing for September. This means you should not see any activity for the month.
I’ve chosen to take this action because August has been fruitless for hikes and video. Primarily because the Delta variant is running rough over everything I opted to stay home and work on things here. The constant smoke from wildfires hasn’t made filming easier either.
I’m hoping to get out in September, but I’m forced by the variability of the pandemic and wildfire situation on the West Coast to take things a day at a time. I’m really bummed because my original plan was to travel east late in the month to hike in and capture the color change in Colorado and Utah. The best-made plans … blah blah blah.
Be well, thanks for your past support. I hope to try again soon.
2 thoughts on “September”
If you make it this way we’d love to see you!
I’d sure love to come to visit. I’m not sure this is the year for it. There’s about 1100 miles of probably-going-to-get-infected between you guys and me right now, plus the return trip. I hope places like Idaho and Utah take some really positive action to control the spread of COVID, but I’m not holding my breath either. M&D tell me you guys are moving to CB? That place still sits at the center of my heart.